Ensuring that a business looks its very best at all times is something we take immense pride in doing.Our experience of working with a wide variety of commercial clients enables us to offer you a wide range of decorating and refurbishment services at very affordable and competitive prices
Benefits to you;
• Less stress for personnel.
• Less drain on resources.
• In house co-ordination of trades minimizes time on site and room downtime.
• Our experience in planning term-time installations ensures minimum disruption to school timetable.
• Efficient management of time and tradesmen on site keeps costs down.
One company takes full responsibility for all aspects of the project
We are Lancashire County Council approved contractors and are able to provide our clients with an experienced and caring team to ensure that design integrity is met, costs are controlled and the quality of the finished project meets our own exacting standards.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Page.
Should your project require reconfiguration of spaces we can provide full turnkey project management to include;
• Structural alterations.
• Building works.
• Mechanical and electrical provision.
• Network cabling and data services.
• Air conditioning.
• Interactive services.
Health & Safety;
Our refurbishment team can advise on all aspects of health & safety, aiding the client with their legal duties under ‘The Construction Design & Management Regulations 2007’.
Reliability of engineers working on site and Quality of workmanship
Our electrical engineers are NICEIC registered, our plumbers are Gas Safe registered and WRAS approved. All our fitters are CSCS qualified.
Project Management skills;
Minimise disruption and let our highly experienced contracts management team take the strain.
Managing all aspects of the project reduces room downtime and makes our total packages very competitive.
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey.
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget.
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote.
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know.
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish.
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job.