We offer a comprehensive range of decorating services and work in all types of environments.
We undertake commercial and industrial projects ranging from Shops , Units or Offices to Hotels, Schools, Nurseries, Hospitals, Factories and Warehouses etc across North Lancashire.
Our range of commercial painting and decorating services includes;
• Interior and exterior painting.
• Wall coverings including wide width
• Spray painting
• Application of fire retardant paint
• Repairs and maintenance
• Painted floors
• Pro-active project management
We are accustomed to working in a variety of different environments. Often work needs to be undertaken in stages to avoid businesses or services having to close down and consideration needs to be given to the safety and well-being of staff and customers. We are prepared to offer flexible working hours to avoid disruption and will work to an agreed timetable.
To ensure that your commercial property remains aesthetically pleasing at all times, we also offer the option of regular maintenance programmes that are individually tailored around your needs and requirements.
We also try to ensure that all problems and costs are identified and discussed before work is commenced. We aim to keep within budgets and complete projects within specified time frames.
‘We are fully compliant with building, planning and safety regulations, and can work to clients’ Schedules of Works and Schedules of Dilapidations.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Page.
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job