Our Building Management and Maintenance service for nurseries is designed to take the hassle away from our clients with regards to all Compliance and Maintenance issues associated with the property.We provide a bespoke, cost effective service which will alleviate the burdens on leaders, allowing them to focus their energies on their fundamental role – fulfilling the needs of the young people in their care.
Maintenance is a necessary requirement and a significant part of budget expenditure and we fully understand that financial prudence should be exercised at all times.
Managing a nursery is often a very daunting task and employing the right company to look after your building is essential.
Every Business has a duty to ensure that buildings under it’s control comply with appropriate statutory, regulatory and corporate standards.
We don’t have a ‘one size fits all’ approach when it comes to meeting clients needs and our job management system is tailored to suit individual requirements. This enables us to ensure that comparative quotations are obtained giving us the ability to select the right contractors providing the right solution at the most cost effective price. We understand that most jobs cannot be undertaken during nursery hours. To this end we provide flexible out of hours/weekend working.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email email@example.com or use the Contact Page.
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job