All businesses require fire extinguishers otherwise they risk falling outside of the law. The good news is over 80% of commercial fires are put out by extinguishers, so making sure you get your fire extinguisher installation absolutely right could save you money in the long run.
The fire extinguishers you need will be different depending on the nature of your business and the size, type, arrangement and location of your premises.
Your fire risk assessment will specify your business’s fire extinguisher installation requirements, or we can evaluate these for you. It’s vital to get this right because different types of fire extinguisher tackle different types of fire.
If you would like us to recommend which extinguisher types you need and how many are required for your fire extinguisher installation. We install the full array of extinguisher types, so whatever industry you’re in, we’ll have what you need (most commonly used are water, foam, dry powder, CO2 and wet chemical extinguishers). All of our extinguishers are kite marked and meet both British and European standards.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Page.
All of our fire extinguisher engineers are BAFE registered and provide a comprehensive fire extinguisher fitting, maintenance and repairs service, so you can be confident you have the right extinguishers in the right places and are fully protected and within the law.
• Industry accredited, BAFE registered fire extinguisher engineers
• Fully kitemarked range of fire extinguishers, meeting both British & European standards
• Foam, CO2, powder, wet chemical and water extinguishers, for all types of fires
• Full delivery, commissioning and certifying to British Standards
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey.
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget.
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote.
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know.
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish.
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job.