• Delivering a program of planned servicing to ensure statutory maintenance/testing compliance.
• Statutory building compliance contracts (Asbestos, Legionella control, Gas safety, Electrical Safety and Fire Safety).
• Providing an emergency call out service.
• Providing technical advice and reactive repairs management.
• All works locally managed, ensuring value for money.
• All contractors used by Every Aspect Maintenance Services are fully qualified and competent to carry out their duties and are compliant with all legislation and HSE regulations.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Page.
It is a usually a requirement for Tenants to be responsible for the servicing of building assets on their site, for the safety and protection of Customers, Visitors, Staff and Contractors.
This includes managing a regular program of servicing and testing, and collating and maintaining an active record of certification as evidence.
Every Aspect Maintenance Services are able to include service contracts within their wider program of planned maintenance, providing a lower cost and stress free solution.
Works will depend on the type and number of assets within the building, and therefore it is essential that an update of any new equipment is provided to ensure it is included within the program.
Service contracts will cover Asbestos Surveys/Re Inspections, Boiler Servicing, Air Conditioning Plant Service and Inspection, Air Handling Filters, Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Fire Fighting Equipment, Lifts, Electrical Installations Testing, Electrical Testing, Pat Testing, Boiler Servicing, Heating System Servicing, Bending-Mixer Valve Servicing. Gas Safety Testing.
Costs for Fire Risk Assessments/Re Inspections and ‘Legionella’ Risk Assessments required in 2016/17 will be provided in advance of the due date and will be an addition to the quoted SLA cost.
Emergency and Reactive Repairs
Every Aspect Maintenance Services operate a helpdesk, to respond to any system failure, fault or site emergency. Contractors will attend site as a priority and do all they can to ensure the building is open and operational. Works required will be quoted directly at competitive rates through Every Aspect Maintenance Services.