Company at a Glance
Every Aspect Maintenance Services provide an alternative to the larger Health&Safety Compliance Suppliers; instead offering a bespoke tailored solution, delivering a personable service at a realistically affordable cost.
We provide a high quality service without the hassle of onerous long term contracts and our team of carefully selected local contractors are fully qualified, skilled and equipped with the tools to inspect, diagnose and resolve issues promptly ensuring that your building is safe, fully operational and free from disruption.
We can cater for all of your needs leaving you to deal with one Company rather than lots of different contractors. Every Aspect Maintenance Services is an ambitious company with a powerful professional vision and a genuine determination to succeed and exceed your expectations.
We have the ‘fit-to-supply’ accreditation from Constructionline, recognizing that our company aligns to all industry and government standards.
We are CHAS accredited which provides assurances that the work process and all works are being completed to a safety standard recognized across ALL public and private sector areas. We have service contracts with among others Lancashire County Council, Borough of Pendle, Engie and local schools including Pendle Vale College, Shuttleworth College, Sir John Thursby College, Burnley Campus, Marsden Heights Community College, local Nurseries, Childminders and Children’s Play Centres providing services including;
‘One-stop’ arrangements for a wide range of services
• Customer focused teams and single point of contact
• Reactive maintenance (also known as “breakdown maintenance”) Our experienced team provides a daytime ‘first aid’ service to ensure fast and competent recovery from sudden failures, breakdowns, leaks or vandalism.
• Planned Preventative Maintenance (also known as PPM) Every Aspect Maintenance Services offers electrical, mechanical and structural Planned Preventative Maintenance to Care Homes, Schools, Nurseries and Business customers
We will Fulfill Statutory Cyclical Compliance obligations such as those for:
•Surveys and Re-inspections.
•Fixed Wire Testing.
• Fire Risk Assessment.
• Fire Alarm system installation and Maintenance.
• Fire Extinguisher and Emergency Lighting Maintenance and Testing.
• Gas Tightness.
• Gas Boiler Service and Testing.
• Gas appliance Service and testing.
• Legionella Risk Assessment and testing.
The scope of our services also includes all building fabric elements:
• Brickwork and External Finishes.
• Carpentry and joinery.
• Damp investigation and resolution.
• Leak identification and resolution.
• Refurbishment and new build.
• Vandalism response.
All mechanical and electrical systems such as:
• Air Conditioning.
• Air handling and cooling towers.
• Catering equipment repair/supply.
• Electrical systems and infrastructure.
• Electrical appliance repair/supply.
• General plumbing.
• Heating systems.
• Hot water provision.
• Pipe work above and underground (e.g. water, drainage).
• Thermostatic mixing valves.
• Water tanks.
• Any other plant and equipment that can benefit from planned and preventative maintenance.
We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and the impact on the world around us and operate a mostly paperless system. We keep customers files on a secure server for them to download whenever needed, reducing emissions, reducing paper waste and reducing energy consumption immediately