This includes wall & floor tiling, toilet cubicles, partitioning, plumbing, flooring, electrics and all the other services provided by a ‘one stop shop’.
“In a recent survey conducted by BOG Standard it was revealed that 55% of school toilets showed signs of vandalism, almost 6 in 10 schools did not have any disabled toilets, 23% did not have hot or warm water, and 43% of toilets were described as smelly.
Every Aspect Maintenance Services specialise in the complete refurbishment of toilet areas, changing rooms, and shower facilities, including the repair and replacement of faulty showers. These areas are often subject to high abuse and as such we are confident of the vandal resistant expertise we are able to provide.
Our team will work closely with you to ensure you are able to make the most of your budget and achieve clean, fresh, modern toilet rooms. We will undertake the full “turn key” school toilet refurbishment inclusive of, the removal of the existing materials, and installation of school toilet cubicles, floors, walls, ceilings, sanitary ware, plumbing, and electrical fittings.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Page.
We are committed to providing the most cost effective and environmentally friendly school toilet refurbishment solutions that will reduce ongoing costs and water usage. We also offer advice on a number of energy saving initiatives; these are all designed to reduce ongoing costs and water usage. We also offer a number of energy saving solutions, designed to reduce a schools carbon footprint. These include infra red sensor taps and innovative electronic flushing (touch free flushing) that reduce water consumption, activated by waving a hand across the sensor respectively. We also can offer the latest in air blade hand dryer technology including the new Airblade tap hand dryer.
Reasons to improve your washroom facility:
• Reduces spread of infectious diseases
• Designed with carefully selected products and materials to improve longevity.
• Easy to keep clean and maintain
• Reduces bullying
• Provides additional pupil privacy.
• Reduces graffiti and vandalism
• Meets current regulations
• A School toilet refurbishment can improve the image of your School
• Helps reduce carbon footprint with energy saving devices
• Shows the schools commitment to the pupils and their welfare
• Promotes a good level of hygiene from a very young age.
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey.
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget.
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote.
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know.
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish.
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job.