We are able to repair and maintain all modern PVCu, Aluminium & Timber window and door systems and wherever possible only utilise hardware which is approved to British & European quality standards.Glass units are manufactured to BS5713 quality standards and in accordance with the safety requirements of BS6206.
We will offer our clients unbiased advice on the upgrading of windows and doors to satisfy service conditions based on 20 years of manufacture and installation experience. We also offer security, safety and energy conservation upgrades to existing windows and doors.
Common repairs we carry out include;
• Repair and replacement of broken windows/glass panels
• Repair and replacement of fogged or misted double glazed glass units
• Handles and mechanisms repaired and replaced
• Replacement window and door hinges
• Re-aligning dropped doors and windows
• Replacement weather seals and gaskets
• Leak and draught repairs
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email email@example.com or use the Contact Page.
Skilled engineers and a comprehensive support system are vital to meet Responsive Maintenance requirements and to solve the problem first time.
Our Maintenance team have skilled engineers and a comprehensive support system to meet Responsive Maintenance requirements and to solve the problem first time.
There will inevitably be an element of responsive maintenance, regardless of how well manufactured, installed and maintained your windows and doors are. This could be caused by incorrect operation, operator abuse or simple product failure. However, the vast majority can be avoided by effective planned and preventative maintenance plans.
We tailor our SLA’s (service level agreements) to suit our clients’ needs however they usually fall into the following categories;
• Emergency Call-Out Repairs need to be dealt with immediately because personal safety or security is at risk
• Urgent Responsive Repairs Repairs need to be dealt with promptly because further property damage may occur or use of facility may be compromised
• Non-Urgent Programmable Minor Repairs Less urgent repairs will be recorded and dealt with within seven days. This will reduces the high costs of responding to a single item.
Planned Maintenance programmes are the ideal solution to bring their windows and doors up to a minimum standard as required by the Decent Homes Standard.
Planned maintenance programmes allow for more efficient and economical planning labour and material resources. The schedule of rates will be calculated on multiples of items and will benefit from the associated economies of scale. Only when absolutely necessary will we recommend the replacement of a window or door. In such circumstances we are able to offer replacements which match or closely replicate existing styles and specifications.
Such works can include;
• Hardware renewal and upgrade
• Safety and security upgrades to the standard of Secured by Design
• Glazing upgrade for insulation to Doc L compliance
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey.
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget.
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote.
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know.
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish.
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job.