To ensure pipework is maintained in ‘a safe condition’, the Institution of Gas Engineers recommends that pipework systems be inspected at least once a year.Transco monitor correct gas pressures going into your premises but beyond the meter you have responsibility for the safety of pipework. Gas soundness testing can prevent the potentially disastrous effects of leaks, preventing injury, saving lives and greatly reducing the risk to property from explosion and fire. Gas soundness testing should be considered an essential part of every company’s health & safety policy.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email email@example.com or use the Contact Page.
Are your gas appliances safe?
Safety isn’t an optional extra; the law requires you to take specific steps to ensure the safety of the gas and electrical appliances in your property. That means annual gas appliance safety checks.
A simple solution gives peace of mind
• With one visit, we service and inspect all gas appliances (including pipework).
• We issue gas safety certificates immediately (by email or on paper).
• Certificates can be emailed.
• All Every Aspect Maintenance Services inspectors are Gas-Safe registered.
• Reasonable prices and excellent service take the pain out of annual inspections.
• We’ll even send out a reminder when your next inspection is due.
• Gas appliance safety checks can be easily and economically combined with other safety checks.
Your annual gas safety inspection is a great opportunity to make other important safety checks. Don’t forget to ask about the other safety checks we can combine with your safety inspection.
We have experienced gas safety interlock system engineers and can provide all commercial gas safety interlock system checks.
Whether you oversee the running of commercial gas boiler rooms, school food tech classrooms, laboratories or commercial kitchens, we can make the process quick and simple. We offer great prices and exceptional service, to ensure your installation is kept running with minimum fuss.
There are various options for your gas interlock system, each has their own unique criteria for your installation to prove before it determines whether your gas installation is safe for usage. What’s more, they continually monitor the gas installation for changes, and if the installation becomes unsafe for any reason, the system will alert you to this for you to take action and avoid any unnecessary risks to equipment and personnel.
IGEM/UP/11* sets out the requirements for gas installations within educational establishments. It defines certain minimum requirements for installation design and ongoing maintenance.
We can help you stay compliant by providing ongoing safety checking and inspections in science and food tech labs. Issuing certificates and/or recommendations as required. We can also complete any necessary repairs and upgrades to bring installations up to current standards.
• Gas Soundness Testing : Annual
• Oil and Gas Boilers: 6 Months
• Gas Appliances : Annual
• Gas Safety Interlock Systems and Safety Proving Devices: Annual
• Oil Fired Boilers and Tanks (tanks to OFTEC regulations) Annual
• Biogas Boilers Scheduled maintenance: (as per manufacturer’s guidelines)
Our professional and reliable engineers have a wealth of experience in dealing with equipment in varying environments and are Gas Safe, Oftec, B&ES and F Gas accredited.
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey.
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget.
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote.
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know.
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish.
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job.