Our expertise comes from a wealth of experience working closely with main contractors, architects and surveyors in the commercial and industrial building sectors. However, no job is too small and some domestic work can also be undertaken with the same professional approach and quality of workmanship.
We are able to supply high quality tiling products, sourced via local suppliers or direct from the tile manufacturers. Bespoke products can also be commissioned upon request, from materials ranging from natural stone such as Slate, Marble, Travertine and limestone; or ceramics such as terracotta.
We provide a truly high quality tiling service, with a huge range of tiles to choose from, including natural stone, ceramic and porcelain tiles. We will provide you with a free estimate and tailor our tiling services to your requirements. We always strive to exceed customer expectations and maintain the same high standards of workmanship in all projects.
Whatever your tiling requirements, we can cater:
• Wall and floor tiling
• Bathrooms and wetrooms
• Kitchen tiling
• Under floor heating
• Mosaic tiling
We will advise on the most suitable products for each project which is particularly important for demanding situations such as areas with heavy foot fall, leisure facilities, wet-rooms etc. Every part of the project is pre-planned which enables us to identify potential issues which may require resolution prior to any tile fitting being carried out.
• Adhesive and Grout Specification
• Tile Specifications
• Tanking Specifications
• Sub Floor Specifications
• Levelling Specifications
• Large Format Porcelain
• Thin Porcelain
• Quarry Tiles
• Expansion joints
• Edge Trims
• Junction trims
• Ramp Edge Trims
Preparation of walls and floors to be tiled may require the following treatments:-
• Scabbling and Mechanical Key
• Sand and Cement Screeds
• Latex Levelling and Smoothing Compounds
• Rendering and Plastering Dot and Dab Plasterboard and MF Systems
• Waterproof Tanking Systems including Ditra Matting
• Under floor heating
Tile Repair & Maintenance
In addition to new tiling projects, we are more than happy to undertake remedial work which may include existing tile repairs, repairing seals or cleaning and maintenance.
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job