It is essential that your Intruder Alarm is regularly serviced and maintained.
Many insurance companies require that Intruder Alarm systems are regularly serviced; your insurance could be invalidated if your alarm was not working properly at the time of a break-in.
Every Aspect Maintenance Services offer a complete intruder alarm maintenance service:
• One annual service visit for audible only systems
• Two services each year for a monitored system, to comply with the requirements of PD6662 standards.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email email@example.com or use the Contact Page.
All our engineers are supplier-trained to service a wide range of intruder alarms; our extensive regime includes the routine physical inspection of all major alarm components for deterioration or damage, and :
• Check the log/history of the alarm system since last maintenance service
• Visually inspect all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
• Check mains power supply including charging rates
• Check battery power supply including charging rates
• Check and walk test all detectors
• Check and test audible warning devices for correct operation
• Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons
• Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
• Make adjustments or minor programming as necessary
• Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
• Provide user training (if required)
• Log all test results
• Return the alarm system to operational status
Our engineers have vast knowledge of burglar alarm panels. We can repair your alarm or upgrade the system even if it was installed by another company.
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey.
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget.
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote.
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know.
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish.
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job.